Media background check service
- ID Verification Service
- Credit check service
- National criminal record check service
- International screening service
- International security screening service
- Exit Interview Service
- Professional accreditation and credential verification service
- Education verification service
- Candidate reference verification service
- Fingerprinting service
- Bankruptcy check service
- eReference online reference check service
- Civil Litigation Record service
- Employment history verification service
- Media background check service
- Driving Abstract (MVR) Service
An employee's contribution to your company is no longer limited to their working hours. When an employee leaves the workplace, the way they act, what they say and how they are perceived in their personal lives can have a significant impact on your company's reputation. In this sense, our media background check service can give you an idea of who this person really is beyond the facts and figures that appear in their resume.
With extensive background check experience, our screening specialists guarantee you credible and relevant information. Our personalized approach allows you to gain access to a wealth of information that will help you make informed decisions during the recruitment process.
Protect your company's reputation by choosing trustworthy candidates
Relieve your human resources managers of a heavy workload
Make the best possible hiring decisions with as much reliable information as possible
Get in touch with our background check specialists
Why use our media background check service?
Your employees continue to contribute to your business even beyond working hours.
When your employees walk out the door at the end of the day, their actions, statements and reputations continue to have a significant impact on your company's image. Our media check is designed to give you a glimpse of your candidate's true self, beyond their CV.
Our media check is based on more than 5,000 reliable sources covering local, regional, national and international news. These include newspapers, professional publications, news feeds and transcripts of television or radio programs. We also offer various online search and social media verification options.
Why choose the Mintz media background check service?
With over 90 years of experience in the field of background screening services, our team of screening specialists is best equipped to find and provide you with all relevant information about your candidates. This will allow you to assess the risks that hiring an individual could pose to your company's reputation.
In addition, by choosing our media check service, you benefit from unique advantages:
- Variety of sources for exhaustive coverage
- Methodology to ensure compliance with legislation and human rights
- Verification agents with expertise in database verification and online research
- Detailed results available in real-time on our secure web platform
Would you like to know more about our media background check service?
If you would like to learn more about our methods of investigation and information research for different types of media, please do not hesitate to contact our team!