Employment history verification service
- ID Verification Service
- Credit check service
- National criminal record check service
- International screening service
- International security screening service
- Exit Interview Service
- Professional accreditation and credential verification service
- Education verification service
- Candidate reference verification service
- Fingerprinting service
- Bankruptcy check service
- eReference online reference check service
- Civil Litigation Record service
- Employment history verification service
- Media background check service
- Driving Abstract (MVR) Service
Mintz Global Screening offers you the ability to check a candidate’s employment history, allowing you to screen the information contained in their resume. This is a crucial precaution to take if you want to ensure that an applicant has the actual experience needed to meet the requirements of the work to be performed.
With extensive experience in identity verification, Mintz Global Screening researches will guarantee that you receive truthful information that will help you make informed hiring decisions.
Get the information you want with a flexible process and customizable results
Trust an impartial point of view. Do not be influenced by an applicant’s self-serving bias.
Hire a candidate that genuinely has the necessary qualifications.
Get in touch with our background check specialists
Why use our employment verification service?
No lasting relationship begins with a lie.
Unfortunately, too many candidates will not hesitate to embellish the truth to make their application shine: at least 22% of applicants make false statements in their resume. However, as an employer, you rely on an individual's past experiences to assess their ability to succeed in the role you are seeking to fill. A "white lie" in a resume can easily lead to serious consequences within your company.
An employment history verification is the research designed to screen an individual’s resume and past experiences. Verifications are performed in direct collaboration with the Human Resources department of the candidate's employer, ensuring that the information is objective and accurate.
Employment history verification is also an indispensable addition to any reference check. By confirming the candidate's employment information, this research affirms the veracity of the candidate's statements and prevents the risk of false references being provided to you by the candidate's friends or even a professional fraud service.
Why choose the Mintz employment history verification service?
With nearly a century of expertise in the field of background checks, our team of auditors is well-equipped to provide you with all the information you need during a hiring process.
When choosing our employment history verification service, you benefit from unique features:
- Audits with HR to ensure objectivity
- Automated checks when available
- Demonstrable returns thanks to our measured success rates
- Fully bilingual team
- Flexible process and customizable results
- Data held in Canadian databases
- Results available in real-time on our secure website
Want to learn more about our employment history verification service?
If you want to know more about the investigation and research methods that we use to check the validity of the information contained in your candidates’ resumes, do not hesitate to contact our team!