Bankruptcy check service
- ID Verification Service
- Credit check service
- National criminal record check service
- International screening service
- International security screening service
- Exit Interview Service
- Professional accreditation and credential verification service
- Education verification service
- Candidate reference verification service
- Fingerprinting service
- Bankruptcy check service
- eReference online reference check service
- Civil Litigation Record service
- Employment history verification service
- Media background check service
- Driving Abstract (MVR) Service
Mintz Global Screening offers you the ability to conduct a bankruptcy file check for a candidate. This search is performed on all files held by the Superintendent of Bankruptcy Canada for the period from 1978 to the present. All the details entered in the bankruptcy files are also available as an option.
With extensive background check experience, Mintz Global Screening works with reliable partners, which guarantees you credible information, even from international sources. The personalized approach of our team of experienced screening specialists allows you to gain access to a wealth of information that will help you make informed decisions during the recruitment process.
Protect your company's reputation by choosing trustworthy candidates
Hire individuals with a proven financial history that demonstrates their management skills
Make the best possible hiring decisions with as much reliable information as possible
Get in touch with our background check specialists
Why use our bankruptcy check service?
Did you know that you can check if someone has ever declared bankruptcy even after the information has been removed from their credit report?
A first bankruptcy only remains on your credit report for 6 to 7 years. This is why companies dealing with a high level of financial risk request a check from the Superintendent of Bankruptcy when they conduct financial due diligence assessments.
Verification with the Superintendent of Bankruptcy is carried out in all bankruptcy records filed across the country since 1978. The search is based on the candidate's name and date of birth and reveals details of previous bankruptcies such as amounts declared (assets and liabilities), discharge status and discharge date.
Why choose the Mintz bankruptcy check service?
With over 90 years of experience in the field of background screening services, our team of screening specialists is best equipped to find and provide you with all the information you need to properly assess the reliability and risk presented by an applicant.
In addition, when choosing our bankruptcy file verification service, you benefit from unique advantages:
- Checks conducted directly with the Superintendent of Bankruptcy Canada
- International equivalent available in some countries
- Provides full details of the bankruptcy or proposal
- Includes all files since 1978
- Results available in real-time on our secure website